Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Needing a Change

I really can’t get into The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Every timeI pick up the book, I feel like it’s because I have to read it. I wish this were a book I could enjoy and want to read. Every time I put idown I would want to pick it right back up again. I keep hoping for something exciting to happen, but each chapter is the same thing. Huck seems to have to make up a story after running into suspicious people. When is something new going to happen? This book is beginning to seem incredibly dragged out. There needs to be some change. I think the funniest change even though it wasn’t much of one was when the Duke and the King came into the story. Once again new characters and some new action, but no new “living life on the edge” excitement. I hope change is on the way.
Posted by Dylan P.

No comments:

Post a Comment