Friday, October 3, 2008

Liane's Entry on Part I of Heart of Darkness

While reading part one of the book I found it hard to follow what was going on.
I did feel that there was a bit too much detail about the setting and not enough on
character detail. Even though there was too much detail on the setting I did feel like I was there in the room with the characters.

Marlow seems to be a man that loves to travel to learn about the things around him.
I think that each time that he goes to a new place it’s like learning something new to him.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I feel as well that Marlow loves to learn of the world and travels because of that fact. In addition, I feel like he wants to share his stories with everyone and wants them to either be aware of the things he has seen or wants them to consider his opinion.

    ReplyDelete