Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My Opinion On The Secret Life of Bees

So far I like the book The Secret Life of Bees. My favorite parts of this novel are the suspense and the drama, such as the killing of Lily's mother, how Rosaleen goes to jail, Lily breaking her out, or how Lily and Rosaleen run away from home. Some of my predictions for this book are: Lily's father will look for and find Lily and Rosaleen, T-Ray is the person responsible for the killing of Lily's mother, and Lily will remember the day her mother dies. Some questions I have about the book are: Where does Lily tell August she and Rosaleen are headed? What does Lily remember best about her mother? and Who tells T-Ray where Lily is?
posted by Anthony DJ

2 comments:

  1. Lily already remembers some details about the day her mother dies; do you mean that she will remember another crucial detail to solve the mystery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ms my favorite chapter was when may she kill herself i know is sad but i think the author that wrote this book try to tell us when with had problems or with sad with had to tell someone to they can help us.my favorite character is lily because she nice person and she doing everything to find more information about her mother.my opinion of the book is good book because i learn a lot things like love my mother tell my problems and tell what I want to do if is good or bad.
    by;Anajely Muniz

    ReplyDelete