Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A Favorite Character

My favorite character is Rosaleen because of the way she takes care of Lily like her own child with all the love that Lily's mother can't give to her. She makes Lily feel like she is her mother with care and love. When Rosaleen is in a fight, Lily helps her out because she doesn't want Rosaleen to get hurt. Another thing I like about Rosaleen is her personal way of having relationships with kids who are younger than her. I also like her because she is very funny.
Posted By: Li L.

1 comment:

  1. I also think Rosaleen is pretty funny-- all of her folk sayings and her sarcastic humor create some comic relief in this serious book. I love that whenever Lily does something crazy, Rosaleen is mumbling something like, "Lord have mercy" under her breath.

    ReplyDelete