Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Lily and August

My prediction for The Secret Life of Bees is that Lily and August will get really close. I think Lily finally found someone who really cares about her and loves her alot besides Rosaleen. I think August is going to want to keep Lily as her own daughter. I also predict that May will get her problem fixed by the help of Rosaleen. Maybe Rosaleen will make her feel good about herself and not be sad anymore. I believe June hopefully will finally get married and have some happiness in her life and make her sisters proud. Most likely the book will have a good ending and everyone will be happy with their lives.

My favorite part in the book was when Lily and August sit around and August tells her all her problems about May because Lily feels that someone can actually trust her about their family problems. It also makes Lily feels speical because not alot of people share personal information with her. I think August is a really nice and caring person. That's why that's my favorite part.
posted by Amra H.

2 comments:

  1. You make an excellent point-- when someone trusts us enough to share personal feelings with us, it makes us feel validated, loved, and appreciated. I think we often overlook the fact that we also benefit from giving support or a listening ear to others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with you , i think when people trusts us share the personal stuff with us make us feel ...........

    ReplyDelete