Friday, December 15, 2006

My Favorite Elements of the Book

The Secret Life Of Bees is a great story because it’s a great, well-written book. It’s an interesting book that shows you what relationships are like. The relationship between Lilly and Rosaleen is very wonderful. Rosaleen is like a mother to Lily. They love each other, but they don't really show this to each other.

The story is really great and it’s a book that has kept me wanting to read more and more and make predictions about what is going to happen in the following chapters. The book has some parts I like, for example, when we learned that Lilly might have accidentally killed her mother. That was really dramatic. The part where she gets Rosaleen out of the hospital was a very exciting part.

My favorite character in the book is Lily because she is full of courage and bravery. She is not afraid to do anything. If it was me I would be so scared and nervous to get Rosaleen out of the hospital. She is a girl who is not afraid to do anything and I think that is a wonderful personality.

In the following chapters I am most looking forward to learning if Lilly really accidentally shot her mother. I think there are so many more exciting chapters just waiting for us to read and I am so excited to read them.

Posted by Anil A.

1 comment:

  1. Reading your comments has made me want to read this book. You made it sound so interesting!

    ReplyDelete