Saturday, September 19, 2009

Assignment for week of September 21, 2009

A Streetcar Named Desire papers are due.
Work on literary elements presentations for this week.
Monday we will continue our discussion of "Parsley" and learn about the form of a villanelle poem.

Thursday: Vocabulary from Crime and Punishment and Greek and Latin roots test (ag-aster). C&P review assignments should be emailed to me by this day as well.

We will also discuss Dostoevsky's theories as relevant to Crime and Punishment.

C&P essays will be assigned.

Practice M/C AP exam discussion and diagnostic Friday continuing Tuesday.

A brief note: The first drafts of your essays were wonderful. I was truly inspired by what you shared. I have set up a schedule in our classroom. I will make myself available period 4 all week and Tuesday after school to confer individually with you regarding them. We will discuss such issues as grammar, sentence structure, and organization of ideas. I look forward to meeting with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment