Monday, January 25, 2010

Weekly update: Looking ahead to the week of January 25

I look forward to seeing you all on January 28 from 8:30-11:30 in room 412

Also, in preparation for our presentations on Haiti, please post ideas on this blog or email me.

For next Tuesday, February 2- please read until page 255 and prepare a double-entry journal. This will be checked on Tuesday. We will also hold our presentations on this day.
You will be taking your practice multiple-choice AP exam on Wednesday and part of Thursday.

Thursday and Friday- visiting classes re: Haiti

Please study Emma vocabulary

I look forward to seeing you all on Thursday

Due Thursday February 4: First draft/sketch of Emma papers. You should be done with reading Emma by February 8th. During that week I will be conferring with you regarding your essays. Final drafts of Emma papers will be due Monday, February 15. You will also have a test on the text, which will comprise of Emma vocabulary and a free-response question focusing on Emma (from a previous AP examination)

As always, feel free to email me drafts of your papers and I would be happy to respond and "track changes"

No comments:

Post a Comment